PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Congrats

itsblacklock
31-07-04, 03:41
Congrats Fellow Wavers

This is gonna be a great place to come and visit, awesome talent behind this board, hope you don't mind if a :evil: stirs it up a bit.

This will be perfect for me to learn a new language... you guys can talk fast yet i will be able to read slow and learn the lingo :D

Good Luck
Paul

Nemoid
31-07-04, 12:25
Ciao Paul !! great to see u here buddy

Hope u will enjoy this place and the same is validl as other good Lw users like you.
Our project is to establish a good bridge between sunny Italy and the rest of the world Lw. While italian is not so a diffused language in the world, talent is international !!

You will be able to learn our funny and great language a bit too, but however, this area was created for you foreign users to enjoy the forum as well. The final website will have the homepage in english too and tutorials will be translated soon as well.

Stay tuned!!!

Ciao from Nemoid :g1:

mikadit
31-07-04, 22:18
welcome itsblacklock
(benvenuto itsblacklock) :D

Congrats Fellow Wavers

This is gonna be a great place to come and visit, awesome talent behind this board, hope you don't mind if a :evil: stirs it up a bit.

This will be perfect for me to learn a new language... you guys can talk fast yet i will be able to read slow and learn the lingo :D

Good Luck
Paulthanks and good luck to you learning "ours" itlalian language, you will find some ita slang time to time (sometime even I don't know what I'm meanning), so your new lingo will be little bit more messed of what you will expect, but here will be full understanded :evil: