PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Richiesta di Showreel da mettere nel sito Newtek.com

Nemoid
17-04-10, 16:05
David "the Deacon" il nuovo addetto marketing di Nt, ha aperto questo bel thread in cui cerca nuovi showreel di artisti Lw. Mi pare una buona iniziativa e penso proprio ne seguiranno altre. :g1:
Riporto link al thread e testo del primo post. E se non sapete l'inglese, "sapetelo". :D

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1009428#post1009428

That's right, you read it correctly- It's about time it happened.

There's lots of great work out there- and we wanna see it. We want others to see it. We want the WORLD to see it.

It's not going to happen overnight, mind you.. but it needs to happen soon. The only way it can happen, as always, is with your help.

Submit links to clips of your work- and when we are ready on our end we will contact you and give you instructions on how to upload the full-res material to us.

VERY IMPORTANT!!

in order to be considered for the video at all, please follow these guidelines (which may change as time goes on):

1-subject heading of initial email must say REEL or I won't get it in my mailbox.

2-your name and forum username must be included

3-it must be your work. if it is a team project, then credit the team, and who did what on it.

4-if it is work you did for a client, make sure they are okay with us using it for our website, press kits, show demos, everything.

5-please understand if we don't use your clip, it's not because we don't like it. As you know Demo Reels need to be short and to the point. We won't have room for everyone at first, but my idea is that we have an EVER changing Demo Reel that is updated frequently. So do not give up hope.

6-short and sweet, please- as much as I LOOOOVVVE looking at pretty pictures... I am only one man. links to entire shorts and movies with a note that says "i did that scene about a half an hour in where the dude gets split in half" doesn't make my life any easier. we need some quick wins here.

7- when you supply the video, please note LightWave's involvement- whether it is modeling, rendering, Lighting, etc. .. as long as LightWave is part of the pipeline and we know how, we can decide how to showcase that.

and that's it.

am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah. the address... it's the same as the one for the gallery-

lwgallery@newtek.com

subject heading:REEL

so there you have it!

I'm excited to see what you send me.

-David