PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Hello

shandaman
17-05-05, 19:49
Hello there, just wanted to say hi to ya'll.

Here is my latest finished piece or art work.

Nemoid
17-05-05, 19:54
Hey welcome in Lw ita shandaman!

good work so far. looking to see a colour version maybe. keep on with the good work

DM67
17-05-05, 20:05
hi shandaman,
welcome on LWita :)

nice work, I hope to see other works from you :g1:

Tony

shandaman
17-05-05, 21:09
for sure DM67

gebazzz
17-05-05, 21:44
hi shandaman, welcome!

good job: nice, simple.. relaxing.. all feelings for a good coffee-break! http://lwita.com/vb/images/smilies/goodone.gif

vash
love&peace

shandaman
17-05-05, 22:26
Thanks dude.

shandaman
17-05-05, 23:05
Here is a color version and higher res of the image

http://3d-wiz.com/pics/coffee.jpg

g4dual
18-05-05, 00:25
:eek: very beautiful image!

:g1: welcome shandaman

desinc
18-05-05, 00:44
welcome shandman!!
I appreciate the mood of your images.... I've to quote vashts... relaxing....

:D
desinc

shandaman
18-05-05, 13:05
thanks guys.

davhub
18-05-05, 15:24
Hi Shandaman!!

Very interesting lighting setup from what I'm seeing from your image! ;)

HDRI background?
I guess area light and a little bit of radiosity? Am I right?
anyway.. there's a strange reflection onto the plane..
the distortion of the wall panel??
very interesting.. :D

and.. welcome here! :yeah:

Davhub

shandaman
18-05-05, 16:04
Hi, im actually using no lights what soever. Everything is simulated with hdri. I prefer the bg the way it is makes the cup really stand out. Then the smoke really add's that extra punch that is needed. And thanks all for the very nice welcome. So far im liking this forum. I wish i knew your lingo so i could participate in the rest of the forum but i dont so i'll just have to stick around this section.

Peace Shandaman
www.3d-wiz.com

Vass
18-05-05, 17:48
Welcome on this forum and...

.... good work!! :yt:

Exper
18-05-05, 18:06
Welcome on board! :clap:

shandaman
18-05-05, 18:47
Hey exper, i love your avatar.

Nemoid
18-05-05, 18:50
Hi, im actually using no lights what soever. Everything is simulated with hdri. I prefer the bg the way it is makes the cup really stand out. Then the smoke really add's that extra punch that is needed. And thanks all for the very nice welcome. So far im liking this forum. I wish i knew your lingo so i could participate in the rest of the forum but i dont so i'll just have to stick around this section.

Peace Shandaman
www.3d-wiz.com

haha italian is a bit difficult as a language.but who knows..

however, we made this area with the real intention to make it grow and grow so that foreign users will be at home here. it is small only because so far, being a new forum, there are only a few foreign users. we will traduce even all articles and tuts. soon . its just a matter of time.

u can invite every friend u want BTW.

Exper
18-05-05, 19:13
Hey exper, i love your avatar.Thanks, happy you like it! :)

shandaman
18-05-05, 19:22
Hey guys, yeah nemo i invited a couple of people dont think they have signed up yet. Hopefully they will soon. Btw woudl it be possible to get a feature isntalled on vbullitten on a way so that we english users can select english lang so we know what everythign is saying? And i am pretty sure there is a way you could set vb up so it would auto convert every message posted to both formats and then the user can decde what format to view it in that way everyone can enjoy the forum.

LAV
18-05-05, 19:31
hi! welcome on board!
(nice cup)

gebazzz
18-05-05, 22:26
Hey guys, yeah nemo i invited a couple of people dont think they have signed up yet. Hopefully they will soon. Btw woudl it be possible to get a feature isntalled on vbullitten on a way so that we english users can select english lang so we know what everythign is saying? And i am pretty sure there is a way you could set vb up so it would auto convert every message posted to both formats and then the user can decde what format to view it in that way everyone can enjoy the forum.
yeah! http://lwita.com/vb/images/smilies/eek.gif can vbulletin really do this? it would be great! http://lwita.com/vb/images/smilies/goodone.gif

vash
love&peace

Nemoid
19-05-05, 10:31
from the little i know so far there's a way to change v bulletin language , but what i dunno is about exact translation of posts. Since Mikadit is the vbulletin expert here maybe he knows better if this is possible.

however : everyone can ask, also in english and we'll reply on every subject, even if it was talked about into italian. :licantrop

mikadit
19-05-05, 23:50
Hello and welcome shandaman, :yoo:
actually it's possible is to go to the User CP and change change the defoult language (PC Utente > Modifica Opzioni > Opzioni varie: Opzioni Forum: Change Usa Defoult del Forum into English (US)). To translate the forum' threads it's possible by using the WWW translateros tools available online, not vBullettin. :p

shandaman
20-05-05, 20:24
yah but if i post soemthing in english will the board auto translate it coz id liek to show my work for the ita users as well but i cant type in italian i think is the lang not postiive.

Nemoid
20-05-05, 22:38
hey Shannon, as you can see we 're replying to you. we do know some english. board don't autotranslate, and , believe me, if that was the case it would translate parts of posts in english into a baad italian. don't worry about that. users that dunno english will at least see your works and images talk by themselves.
this area has been created for international feednback. you don't need to know italian . change the forum language to use it easily, and post in english. :)

gebazzz
20-05-05, 23:53
if that was the case it would translate parts of posts in english into a baad italian.
no no.. into a sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad italian.. :argh:

vash
love&peace