PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Quando l'HUB crasha all'avvio e si chiude

happymilk
22-03-13, 18:37
Ciao ragazzi
Visto che è la seconda volta che mi succede (seppur a distanza di diversi mesi) ho pensato di mettere qui un appunto per risolvere quello che per me è stato un problemino fastidioso. Magari, se non servirà anche ad altri, servirà a me evitandomi di cercare la soluzione in giro per forum

Il problema è quando L'HUB crasha all'avvio. A me è successo che dopo un paio di errori di LW, con conseguente chiusura non troppo ortodossa dello stesso, l'HUB non volesse saperne di avviarsi con conseguente sbattimento generale.

Sul forum ufficiale ho trovato una piccola guida che con me ha funzionato e che quindi riporto pari pari

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?132372-Lightwave-11-HUB-Crashes-on-Startup-by-Imshadi

Lightwave 11+ HUB Crashes on Startup by Imshadi
Just thought I'd help around anyone who happens to go through my same problem.

I was dealing with some pesky booleans and after a crash, the HUB became corrupted somehow and would start crashing everytime lightave started. This is because the Hub's config files get broken, but not the files you find in Lightwave's config folders but the ones that are hidden within Windows. These files should exist only when the HUB is running. All we need is to find them and delete them.

The fix (Windows 7):

1. Quit LW's apps
2. Go to the Organize menu on any explorer window and select "Folder and Search Options"
3. Switch to the View Tab.
4. Uncheck "Hide protected opertating system files". You will get an "Are you Sure you want to display this files" requester. Click YES (Later we will set this back to its safe setting).
5. Check the option that says "Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Now we can find the hidden files.
6. Go to the folder C:\Users\"YourUserName"\AppData\Local\Temp
7. You will find a bunch of files with names like Hub.Arc, HubConfigurationActionButtonColor.Arc, HubConfigurationAutoSaveObj.Arc, HubHubOptionsHelpWebSite.Arc, etc. delete them all.
8. Try running Modeler or Layout. The Hub should now load. The files will reappear, but the will not be corrupted now.
9. Restore the "Folder and Search Options" to "Hide protected operating system files" and "Don't show hidden files, folders, and drives.

Hope this is helpful.

Oliver (yes, I'm shady...)

mikadit
22-03-13, 18:40
Appunto apprezzato!
Non si sa mai! :g1:

SlowMan
22-03-13, 22:31
Interessante e buono a sapersi... la sfiga si sa è sempre in agguato.
Grazie per la dritta. ;)

gimmo
24-04-13, 07:04
altro che interessante!!!! Questa mattina mi ha salvato!