//
Problema esportazione Obj-uvmap - Pagina 2
Pagina 2 di 2 PrimaPrima 12
Risultati da 11 a 14 di 14

Discussione: Problema esportazione Obj-uvmap

Lupo Nero L'avatar di Bingo7
    Avevo letto su un altro forum tempo fa che poteva essere un problema di permessi del file, a me era successo "traslocando" un file dal portatile al desktop... non so se possa servirti.
    Never give up and remember: amateurs built the Ark, professionists built the Titanic...

Grazie Bingo7, Ma non ho capito se ti riferisci a Goz o a esportare in Obj.

Lupo Nero L'avatar di Bingo7
    Trovato... Cmq farei anche la prova di cancellare la cartella temporanea dove LW mette i file per esportarlo tramite GOZ..

He typed: The disk space being critically low more than likely indicates a permissions issue.

Please select the ZBrush 4R6 folder in the Finder and press CMD+I to get info.

At the bottom of the info window, click the lock to unlock permissions. You'll need to enter your admin password.

Next, select Everyone and assign the Read & Write permission. Then click the gear under the list and choose the option to apply to contained items. When done, just lock permissions again.

If Everyone already has Read & Write permission, change it to something else, apply to contained items, change it back and apply again.

You will also need to repeat these steps for the ZBrushData folder. In a Finder window, click the icon for your primary hard drive. You should see a list of folders including one for Users. Click Users, then Shared and finally select the ZBrushData folder. Get info on it as you did above for the ZBrush 4R6 folder. Assign Read & Write permission to the Everyone group for that folder and enclosed items.

This should resolve your issue.

(Gentleman's name)
    Pixologic Support
    Never give up and remember: amateurs built the Ark, professionists built the Titanic...

Grazie Bingo7 delle info!