PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Hello From Florida

Proton
03-04-07, 23:01
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I wanted to join this community and only speak/write TEXAN :P

Howdy!

g4dual
03-04-07, 23:05
LOL!

Hi Proton! Welcome to LWITA!!! :D

:yeah:

Yea!! I'm the first!!! UAUAUAUAUAU :yt:

Solferinom
03-04-07, 23:06
Ehilà, Proton. Welcome on LWITA.com. I like your works.:g1:

Solferinom
03-04-07, 23:06
AHHH!!! hai risposto mentre anche io stavo scrivendo!!!

mikadit
03-04-07, 23:14
Is this real? Are you finally here? :noidea:
-
It's great to have you here, welcome to LWITA!
I heard form Nemoid, the cow, the possibility that you woulded join us, this happened and is really great, thank you.
I'll be extermly happy to learn TEXAN :yt:

Bruscolì
03-04-07, 23:16
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I wanted to join this community and only speak/write TEXAN :P

Howdy!

... oh welcome ...
.. yes, this is the right place for MS Paint guru .... are U ?? :D

Fulvio

Nemoid
04-04-07, 06:40
WELCOME !!

yep he's real ! I invited Proton here and i'm SO glad he accepted.

hey Proton i know you don't know italian ! but feel free to post here what you want and we'll reply in TEXAN ! at least we'll try :P

this is a Lightwave place and you are the Lightwave evangelist !! :yt:

Proton avrebbe dovuto postare a conferma dello scherzo nel thread apposito hehehe . ma non aveva capito in tempo come registrarsi...beh peccato.

Scratch
04-04-07, 07:07
Is this truth???:eek:

The real Proton here???

The greatest lightwave evangelist ever???

Welcome Proton, pleased to see you here:D

:g1:

loriswave
04-04-07, 07:46
hola from italy, you are welcome.

skyler
04-04-07, 08:59
Hey Proton...you are very texan man?
Visit my breeding horse farm to Gainesville...:D You teach me LW and I teach riding horses. It's very good for your body........................not only seat to monitor..seat over an very cowboy saddle and ride from the stormmmmmmmm:evil: :evil: :evil: vediamo che dice..eheheheh

Proton
04-04-07, 11:35
Thanx for the warm welcome guys!:yeah:

3dl
04-04-07, 15:18
Hi Proton...it's nice to see you here...I hope that you enjoy our place and ours threads...:g1:

DM67
04-04-07, 15:33
Welcome Proton :yt:

Hi Proton...it's nice to see you here...I hope that you enjoy our place and ours threads...:g1:

hey Dino :rolleyes: andare in Australia è servito, almeno :cool: a farti imparare un po di inglese :evil:

Ciao caro
Tony

3dl
04-04-07, 15:40
Welcome Proton

hey Dino andare in Australia è servito, almeno a farti imparare un po di inglese

Ciao caro
Tony

Grazie ma non ne avevo bisogno.....altrimenti che ci andavo a fare in Australia?:evil: .... e comunque con te non ci parlo:memad: ...me stavate a fa venire una sincope con quel pesce....:D

g4dual
04-04-07, 15:56
Grazie ma non ne avevo bisogno.....altrimenti che ci andavo a fare in Australia?:evil: .... e comunque con te non ci parlo:memad: ...me stavate a fa venire una sincope con quel pesce....:D

il pesce avariato fa male alla salute :evil: ... ciao bello! :D

flashover
04-04-07, 18:58
Coooooooooooooollllllllllllll :D:yeah: