//
Congrats
Risultati da 1 a 3 di 3

Discussione: Congrats

Congrats

Congrats Fellow Wavers

This is gonna be a great place to come and visit, awesome talent behind this board, hope you don't mind if a stirs it up a bit.

This will be perfect for me to learn a new language... you guys can talk fast yet i will be able to read slow and learn the lingo

Good Luck
    Paul

Licantropo SMod L'avatar di Nemoid
    Ciao Paul !! great to see u here buddy

Hope u will enjoy this place and the same is validl as other good Lw users like you.
    Our project is to establish a good bridge between sunny Italy and the rest of the world Lw. While italian is not so a diffused language in the world, talent is international !!

You will be able to learn our funny and great language a bit too, but however, this area was created for you foreign users to enjoy the forum as well. The final website will have the homepage in english too and tutorials will be translated soon as well.

Stay tuned!!!

Ciao from Nemoid
    Every voyage starts with the first step.

Facebook: Daniele Mattei
    Pagina Facebook Daniele Mattei Art
    Blog:Encrenoir

Talking

welcome itsblacklock
    (benvenuto itsblacklock)
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da itsblacklock
    Congrats Fellow Wavers

This is gonna be a great place to come and visit, awesome talent behind this board, hope you don't mind if a stirs it up a bit.

This will be perfect for me to learn a new language... you guys can talk fast yet i will be able to read slow and learn the lingo

Good Luck
    Paul
    thanks and good luck to you learning "ours" itlalian language, you will find some ita slang time to time (sometime even I don't know what I'm meanning), so your new lingo will be little bit more messed of what you will expect, but here will be full understanded

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •