//
LW Core! - Pagina 77
Pagina 77 di 140 PrimaPrima ... 2767757677787987127 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 761 a 770 di 1393

Discussione: LW Core!

Lupo Guercio L'avatar di htsoft
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da g4dual Visualizza Messaggio
    bastava semplicemente specificarlo nel post
    Mon cher ami, se i miei ultimi tre post stanno chiedendo dove ci sono notizie certe sul fatto che Core sia a 64 bit per Mac, specificarlo per ogni riga mi sembra quantomeno ridondante.

Prima di sottolineare una frase è bello contestualizzarla...

Ho fatto l'amore con Control, domani provo Caps-Lock

Il mio blog: http://vitain3d.blogspot.com

Roberto S.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Solferinom Visualizza Messaggio
    "SPECIAL PRICING" è riferito al fatto che se l'adesione la dai ora, ossia prima del 31 marzo-1 Aprile, costa meno che a farla dopo tale data.
    Leggi il mio post.

Anche se non hai affatto Lightwave...ora paghi la 9.6 + adesione a Lightwave CORE 895$....se lo compri invece quando uscirà, ti costerà 1495$.

Lo stesso dicasi per chi fa l'upgrade, costa meno aderire ora che dopo.
    Esattamente, l'adesione prima del rilascio della versione finale di Lighttwave CORE prevede a seconda se fatta prima della fine di Marzo o dopo, il prezzo più o meno ridotto che oltre a permettere l'accesso alle varie beta prevede la versione finale del software.
    Chi aderisce invece solo a software finale rilasciato paga il prezzo pieno di circa 600 $ per l'aggiornamento e quello di 1400 $ per la licenza completa...
    Untitled Document
    Davide Bigazzi
    Highrender CG Creations

email: db@highrender.com
    url: http://www.highrender.com

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da htsoft Visualizza Messaggio
    Mon cher ami, se i miei ultimi tre post stanno chiedendo dove ci sono notizie certe sul fatto che Core sia a 64 bit per Mac, specificarlo per ogni riga mi sembra quantomeno ridondante.

Prima di sottolineare una frase è bello contestualizzarla...

si ok, ho capito, si va avanti ancora molto?

Licantropo L'avatar di Slade
    BONIIIII...robè vado a casa do staiiiii
    Il mio blog --> hitech3d.blogspot.com

AGGIORNAMENTO DELL'ULTIMA ORA: Se andate nella vostra pagina personale di registrazione potrete acquistare il pacchetto "HardCORE" alla cifra stabilita di 395 dollari

Licantropo L'avatar di Scratch
    Esattamente, l'adesione prima del rilascio della versione finale di Lighttwave CORE prevede a seconda se fatta prima della fine di Marzo o dopo, il prezzo più o meno ridotto che oltre a permettere l'accesso alle varie beta prevede la versione finale del software.
    Ma siamo sicuri che si avrà la versione finale paghando 395 $ adesso?

Non capisco la manovra...

Partecipare alla beta, dunque aver il software tra pochissime settimane, costa 300$ di meno che prenderlo tra un anno circa?

sarà... ma a me mi sembra strano...

Be! a questo punto forse è il caso di mandare un email alla newtek per chiedere delucidazioni sulla faccenda prezzo ed adesione alla beta, chi di voi conosce bene l'inglese potrebbe farlo?

Licantropo L'avatar di Scratch
    Trovato la risposta:

An Apology and Some Questions Answered
    To the LightWave Community,

First off, I'd like to apologize to you for the way we handled the LightWave CORE presentation yesterday. We still don't know exactly what went wrong with the stream. (It wasn't a NewTek bandwidth issue; the NewTek website problem was something completely unrelated.) We were streaming from a non-NewTek location. The video was going out OK and UStream was receiving it, but for some reason we couldn't get it routed to our LightWave CORE reveal page. After working with the UStream tech guys for more than an hour, we finally gave up and routed it to a different page. Of course, we lost a lot of viewers in that switch over. I know the delay and the switch really annoyed a lot of people...and rightly so...and I'm very sorry we didn't get started on time.

As for the presentation...well, that obviously did not go as we had envisioned. There are lots of reasons for that, but the main reason is that we simply ran out of time. We had a choice to make to send it out as it was or delay the LightWave CORE Reveal for a day or two, and in the heat of the moment we obviously made the wrong call. We know we can do better, and we'll be posting more LightWave CORE videos in the very near future.

I take responsibility for these decisions, and I offer my humble apology to the LightWave community for not meeting your expectations with our LightWave CORE presentation.

Moving on: I think I've read almost every message on every forum, and I can see that we've confused some of you about our upcoming LightWave development plans. We'll clarify these issues on our site, but I'd like to take this opportunity to immediately address some of the questions about the new HardCORE program and future LightWave pricing.

Question 1: Is HardCORE a new subscription program for LightWave?
    Answer 1: Yes, but it is not mandatory. You can still buy LightWave upgrades the way you always have in the past. It's an optional program that will allow you to interact more closely with our developers and participate in the development of LightWave CORE. It also provides early access to the LightWave CORE technology. There are other benefits, as well.

Question 2: How often do you plan to ship a major paid upgrade?
    Answer 2: Development plans are just that....plans; but we do hope to ship major paid upgrades more often than we have in the past. The CORE architecture will give us the opportunity to innovate faster than we've been able to previously.

Question 3: Will I be forced to upgrade or punished if I don't upgrade?
    Answer 3: No. Just as always, you can choose to upgrade whenever you want and there will be no penalty if you choose not to. You can skip as many upgrades as you want and still come back in at any time and purchase the current upgrade at the current upgrade price.

Question 4: Will bug fixes continue to be free?
    Answer 4: Yes.

Question 5: Does the HardCORE subscription program include the LightWave CORE, or do I have to pay extra when it ships?
    Answer 5: It is included.

Question 6: What if you don't ship LightWave CORE in Q4 like you planned, and my HardCORE subscription expires before you ship?
    Answer 6: You'll still get it. We'll guarantee at least one paid upgrade with each annual HardCORE subscription.

Question 7: How much will the HardCORE subscription cost next year?
    Answer 7: We don't know yet. It's hard to predict our future costs and prices, but it will likely be the same as it is this year.

Question 8: When can I sign up for HardCORE?
    Answer 8: Soon...probably in the next day or two. We'll send out a notice as soon as sign-up is available.

Question 9: What if don't live in the United States, can I still sign up for HardCORE?
    Answer 9: Yes, you can sign up directly with NewTek on our site. We should have all that ready in a day or two.

OK, those are what I believe were the most asked questions in the forums I read. If you have any other questions, please post them here and I will try to answer them.

With Regards,

Jim Plant
    President & CEO
    NewTek, Inc.
    Scusate, ma io credo che alla Newtek faranno si dei passi falsi, però stanno facendo un lavoro fantastico.

Vado a comperarlo...¨

Ciao ciao.

Licantropo L'avatar di skyler
    Non c'è che dire.....avere il nuovo programma in beta, avendo o no la 9.6 e poi la versione finale veramente a un morso di pane..
    Hanno rispettato in toto la loro politica di sempre e acquisteranno altri utenti.
    model hard the life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend

The true artist must have point of view different and to hold them both in consideration

http://skylerlife.blogspot.com/
    http://picasaweb.google.com/home

No so voi, ma io non sto più nella pelle, per 395$ lo faccio a occhi chiusi l'upgrade