//
Hello - Pagina 3
Pagina 3 di 3 PrimaPrima 123
Risultati da 21 a 25 di 25

Discussione: Hello

Licantropo SMod L'avatar di Nemoid
    from the little i know so far there's a way to change v bulletin language , but what i dunno is about exact translation of posts. Since Mikadit is the vbulletin expert here maybe he knows better if this is possible.

however : everyone can ask, also in english and we'll reply on every subject, even if it was talked about into italian.
    Every voyage starts with the first step.

Facebook: Daniele Mattei
    Pagina Facebook Daniele Mattei Art
    Blog:Encrenoir

Hello and welcome shandaman,
    actually it's possible is to go to the User CP and change change the defoult language (PC Utente > Modifica Opzioni > Opzioni varie: Opzioni Forum: Change Usa Defoult del Forum into English (US)). To translate the forum' threads it's possible by using the WWW translateros tools available online, not vBullettin.
    Luci e onde del belpaese - LWITA.com
    CALCOLATORE STILL by htsoft - FEEDBACK Calcolatore still

yah but if i post soemthing in english will the board auto translate it coz id liek to show my work for the ita users as well but i cant type in italian i think is the lang not postiive.

Licantropo SMod L'avatar di Nemoid
    hey Shannon, as you can see we 're replying to you. we do know some english. board don't autotranslate, and , believe me, if that was the case it would translate parts of posts in english into a baad italian. don't worry about that. users that dunno english will at least see your works and images talk by themselves.
    this area has been created for international feednback. you don't need to know italian . change the forum language to use it easily, and post in english.
    Every voyage starts with the first step.

Facebook: Daniele Mattei
    Pagina Facebook Daniele Mattei Art
    Blog:Encrenoir

Licantropo Mod L'avatar di gebazzz
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Nemoid
    if that was the case it would translate parts of posts in english into a baad italian.
    no no.. into a sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad italian..

vash
    love&peace
    Web: Geba.it
    =============
    "
    Ci sono 10 tipi di persone al mondo: quelle che capiscono il sistema binario e quelle che non lo capiscono.
    "

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •